DIFFUMO nv attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data as well as to your privacy being respected. With this Privacy Statement we want to give clear and transparent information on what data we collect and how it is being handled. We do everything we can to ensure your privacy and therefore go careful with personal data. DIFFUMO nv obeys in all cases to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This means that:
- Your personal data are being processed in accordance with the purpose for which they are provided: these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement
- The processing of your personal data is limited to only that data which may not be less than necessary for the purposes for which they are provided
- We ask for your explicit consent if we need them for the processing of your personal data
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures were taken in order to guarantee the security of your personal data
- No personal data are passed on to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they are provided
- We are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, we like to point it out to you and respect them
As DIFFUMO nv, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you should have any questions after going through our Privacy Statement or would like to contact us, you find our contact information below or you can use the contact form on the website: https://www.stonesandbones.com/en-US/contact
Telephone: +32 9 374 18 35
WHY WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are processed by DIFFUMO nv for the following purposes and legal bases:
- To inform you when you have won a prize after participating in one of our online contests, and sending the article you have won to your mailing address
- Send items by post as part of a promotional gift
- Send newsletters, greeting cards and invitations to events for which your explicit permission is being asked
- Providing after sales service
For the above objectives we can demand the following personal data from you:
Personal identity information:
- First name
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
The data you give to us, may be provided to third parties when necessary for the performance of the purposes described above.
A third party is being involved for:
- Taking care of the internet environment.
- Taking care of IT infrastructure.
- Sending articles to a mailing address.
- Distributing newsletters, greeting cards and invitations by post or e-mail.
We never give personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processing agreement. Obviously with these processors the necessary arrangements are being taken to ensure the security of your personal data. We also do not provide personal data to parties which are situated outside the EU.
Furthermore we will not provide your data to other parties, unless required by law and allowed. For example when the police should ask us personal data in the context of a research, we need to cooperate and are therefore obliged to give this information.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years old) when a written permission is given by the parent or legal representative.
DIFFUMO nv saves personal data no longer than up to 5 years after last use for the purpose for which it was provided as well as by law required.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, the following measures have been taken:
- All persons who have access to your data on behalf of DIFFUMO nv, are obliged to maintain the confidentiality thereof
- A user name and password policy is being handled on all of our systems
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if circumstances so warrant
- We make backups of the personal data to be able to recover physical or technical incidents
- We test and evaluate our measures regularly
- Our employees are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
You have the right of inspection of and the right to edit or delete your personal data that we have received from you. This can be done by contacting us via the data as mentioned in General at the top of this Privacy statement.
Furthermore you have the possibility to object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to letting us transfer the information you have provided, to yourself or on behalf of you, directly to another party. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before complying with the above-mentioned requests.
If you should have any complaint about the processing of your personal data please contact us directly. You always have the right to complain to the Privacy Commission, the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
AMENDMENTS PRIVACY STATEMENT
DIFFUMO nv may change its Privacy Statement. The current version is always published on the website indicating the latest modification date. Older versions of our Privacy Statement are stored in the archive. In case you would like to consult them, please contact us via the data as mentioned in General at the top of this Privacy statement.
Last modified: 11/13/2018